Karate Svet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European Championships for Regions (Warsaw, Poland)

Ići dole

European Championships for Regions (Warsaw, Poland) Empty Završne pripreme reprezentativaca KSV

Počalji od kasa 20/5/2010, 1:36 am

12. 05. - 15.05.2010. Završne pripreme reprezentativaca KSV

Reprezentativci Karate saveza Vojvodine (kadeti, juniori i seniori) imaju zajedničke završne pripreme u Novom Sadu. Reprezentativci su smešteni u hotelu Novi Sad a treningzi se održavaju u sportskoj hali Slana bara na Klisi. Ove pripreme organizuje i finansijski prati Karate savez Vojvodine sa ciljem da se ostvari dobar rezultat na predstojećem Regionalno prvenstvo Evrope u Varšavi.

kasa

Broj poruka : 195
Datum upisa : 20.03.2010

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

European Championships for Regions (Warsaw, Poland) Empty European Championships for Regions (Warsaw, Poland)

Počalji od kasa 3/5/2010, 10:55 pm

http://www.karaterec.com/documents/contests/100529_region.pdf

Warsaw, EKF Regions 2010
These 8th European Karate Championships for the Regions in Warsaw are surrounded by great expectation after the very successful experiences of
the previous editions of these Championships, that have been continuously increasing in size and in quality since its first edition in 2003, that took
place in Spain.
The unique opportunity for all European Regions to compete under their own name, flag and personality in an official sport event makes these Karate
Regions Championships a rather singular and attractive activity, bringing to the reality an historic aspiration that has proved to meet so many expectations.
Also, the fact that the organisation of the event will be run by the Polish Karate Federation is a guarantee of quality and well doing. All European karate
will travel again to Poland, scenery of so many top level karate events, and will also have the opportunity to close ties with the Polish karate.
This 2010 edition counts also with the incentive of a new format, with a rather imaginative proposal that includes the youth categories from 14 to 17
years, that so well are performing worldwide and that I am sure are going to give a new perspective to the event.
In the name of the big European Karate family, I want to thank you for your inestimable contribution. Be sure we all will enjoy unforgettable experiences
around karate in Warsaw.
Antonio Espinós
President of
European Karate Federation

kasa

Broj poruka : 195
Datum upisa : 20.03.2010

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh